From the Stonewall Riots in 1969, through the 2008 Yes on 8 vote, Peace Talks’ team of mediators has always been an advocate of the civil rights of the Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual and Transgender community, and is sensitive to the legal and emotional nuances of these relationships.
At Peace Talks Mediation Services, our team of experienced mediators will guide you through the ever-changing legal framework of cohabitation, domestic partnership and marriage, and assist you wherever you are.
Same-sex mediation services offered at Peace Talks can alert you to common mistakes, protect your interests from others, and help you maintain your privacy. Our services include:
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Establishment of Domestic Partnership
- Dissolution of Domestic Partnership
- Updates on fallout from Prop 8 for same-sex Couples who married during the open window
- Parenting Plans
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Elder Law, Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Real Estate Transfers and Closings
At Peace Talks, we recognize the reality that we are living in a world where not everyone has the same egalitarian view of same-sex marriage. We understand the added stress that deeply rooted biases about and against homosexuals add to the formation and dissolution of same-sex unions, and seek to support the LGBT community as civil rights pioneers.