Peace of mind is important, especially when your children are involved.
Peace Talks' team of attorneys and therapists will resolve your custody issues in a sane, sensible and fair way at a reasonable cost.
Parenting Plan Mediation:
- Keeps focus on the children's best interests
- Helps you make lasting, sound decisions about parenting, physical custody, and legal custody
- Tailors your custody agreement to your and your children's needs
- Improves co-parenting and co-parent communication
- Keeps you out of court, saving money, time and emotional toll
At Peace Talks Mediation Services, our custody mediation and parenting plan mediation services assist divorced, divorcing and never-married parents in working together to develop a child-centered custody plan and improve your ability to co-parent.
Note: All of the information on Peace-Talks.com concerning parenting also pertains to never married parents, separated parents, or divorced parents. Child support and parenting rights and responsibilities are the same for everyone.
Parenting Plan: Written court orders which outline how often and when the children will be with each parent and how child-focused decisions will be made. Parenting plans typically include decision making protocols, a day-to-day schedule, vacations, holidays and travel, as well as other parenting issues like move-aways.